Please see Online Products
One on One Personal Training
Partner Personal Training (2 Clients with 1 Trainer)
Turn Up With Tina Bootcamp!
1. Assessment - We set up a free consultation with you to assess where you are currently in terms of your training experience and ability, current body statistics, and goals you would like to achieve. We then schedule a free workout for you to see how a normal training session with us would go and also to assess any muscle imbalances we may have to work on. If you choose to proceed we design your personalized program.
2. Program - Programming is designed around your specific body statistics, training experience, and desired goals that we set in the assessment and a realistic timeline to achieve those goals. We provide a nutrition program for all personal training clients at no extra cost.
3. Commit - We have you commit to a 3 month, 6 month, or 12 month contract. We understand this can be intimidating, however we do commitments for 2 reasons:
1. Real results take time. You didn't become unhealthy, overweight or weak overnight, don't expect to lose weight, get healthy, and get stronger overnight either.
2. We believe that if you want to do something, you should do it all the way. The more serious your commitment level, the more seriously you will take it. Serious commitment and consistent action are always followed by results and that is why you are here. With health and fitness inconsistency in both training and diet will stall your progress and that is what we want to prevent.
You will save money on your Personal Training Package based on how long of a commitment you agree to.
4. Support - We are going to support you every step of the way. We guide you through every workout, watching every rep to make sure you are performing the exercise correctly to maximize efficiency. We offer text message support at all times with all of our clients. With clients that choose to participate, we have you send photos of your meals to hold you accountable to your nutrition program. As you progress towards your goals we adjust programming to keep you on track as your body statistics change.
5. Achieve and Reassess - You set a goal with us when you started and we have achieved that goal together, now what? Maybe you lost 20 pounds and now you want to start to get stronger. We will set new goals together and adjust your programming accordingly. We want longevity with our clients. We want to work with people committed to progress over long periods of time both in and out of the gym. Whatever your goals may be we want to continually provide the support and guidance you need to achieve them.
Contact us to take the first step and set up your free consultation!